quinta-feira, dezembro 28, 2006

quer uma ajudinha???

olha só o que eu encontrei na net, por aí... em negrito, as melhores!!!
eu a-do-rei isso ... hahuahuahuahau
[cada coisa tonta]

pickups

1.stop drop and roll baby 'cause your on fire!
2.you're so hot you could make the devil sweat
3.heaven must be missin' an angel 'cause your here with me!
4.thats a very pretty golden halo you've got there
5.Are your legs tired? Because you've been running through my mind all day.
6.If I said you have a nice body, would you hold it against me... Please??
7.If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.
8.I seem to have lost my phone number, could i borrow yours?
9.I'm new in town, could I get directions to your place?
10.That's a nice shirt...could I talk you out of it?
11.Are you O.K.? Because heaven's a long fall from here.
12.Was it love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
13.Am I dead, Angel? Cause this must be heaven.
14.Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?
15When I'm with you, everything's right...I never wanna go wrong.
16.your like train tracks you get laid all over the world
17.If kisses were raindrops, i'll send you a shower, If Hugs Were seconds, i'll send you an hour, If smiles were waves i'll send you the sea, If Love was a person i'll send you to me
18.Are you made of caffeine because you kept me up all night?
19.."ive lost my teddy bear, can i sleep with you instead?"
20.im lost which way 2 your house?
21.your lips look like they taste good, may i try them?
22.your a thief 'cause you stole my heart
23.i have a pen you have a number mix them together and you've got yourself a date!
24.if i faint i want you to give me the mouth to mouth
25.Would you touch me so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?
26.Baby, you must be a broom, 'cause you just swept me off my feet.
27.Baby, you're so sweet, you put Honey outta business.
28.I'm feeling a little off today, would you turn me on?
29.How you doin?
30.sex is a sensation, caused by a temptation, a guy sticks his location, in a girls destination, to increase population, for the next generation, do you get my explanation, or do you need a demonstration?

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Hahaha!! Que ótimo!! Cantadas prontas em inglês!